Electric Chain Hoists are built on a die cast aluminium body on which houses the gears and mechanisms for safe load lifting.
The Electric Chain Hoist Manufacturer has a highly qualified professional team for the design and manufacturing of its hoists.
The main advantages of these Electric Chain Hoists are:
- Efficient design and exceptionally safe construction.
- Very low maintenance levels.
- Easy to use.
- Range of accessories available.
- Unlimited commitment of assistance. We are committed to providing our clients with high quality service in the shortest time possible.
The Quality Department ensures that our hoists have been designed and manufactured according to the company’s high standards, procedures and FEM current applicable regulations.
Once manufactured, our hoists are subjected to rigorous load testing prior to delivery.
We deliver all our hoists with operating instruction manual, exploded views and parts lists and 12 months warranty extendable to 36 months on request.
- High strength lightweight aluminium alloy body.
- Greased and sealed for life bearings and gears.
- Oil bathed high efficiency load limiters.
- Calibrated and hardened grade 80 chain according to EN-818-7 specifications.
- Fail safe brake motor.
- Built- in chain collector.
- Power supply 230/400V, 50 Hz.
- Class F isolation motor with IP55 protection.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Control pendant with emergency stop button.
- Tested at our premises with 25% overload.
- Upper and lower limit switches.
Contact Us to talk to one of our team.