This drum depalletiser has a counterweight in the box at the back of the unit. This allows it to be used for lifting drums and barrels without the need of support legs sticking out the front of the unit. These are generally used for taking drums off pallets and lifting them into dispensing machines that have no access for wheels to go around or under.
The universal stainless steel drum grip is designed for lifting steel or plastic drums and barrels from 50 to 205 litres. We have fitted the highest quality wheels with precision bearings to ensure that the unit is easy to push. The rear handle operates the tiller steering on both rear wheels. We would recommend this unit for operating on level floors. The steel chassis is grit blasted and powder coated to give a tough long lasting finish. The drum is lifted using a double acting hydraulic hand pump. This is easy and quick to use.
The unit is also available in full stainless steel including an electro polished finish for GMP areas. Both the steel and stainless steel drum lifting units can be supplied for ATEX Rated areas.
- Lift height 370mm (taller options available)
- Will lift 50-205 litre drums and barrels steel or plastic
- Steel construction with grit blasted and powder coated finish
- Stainless steel ladder rack and universal drum catch
- 160mm wheels with precision bearings and polyurethane tyres
- 2 x rear park brakes
- Double acting hydraulic pump unit
- SWL 350kg
- Length 1276mm
- Width 605mm