Warrior Fork Extensions
The Warrior range of fork extensions are a simple but effective way of lengthening your forks to handle longer loads safely without damaging the load. Manufactured from heavy duty steel channel they will fit on to forks up to 50mm thick. Steel retainers prevent the forks from sliding off. We recommend that you check with the manufacturer of your lift truck its capabilities when lifting at a greater load centre. Fork extensions should not exceed the length of fork to which they are fitted by more than 4%.
|Model||Extension Length||Fit Fork Width||Net Per Pair|
Warrior Telescopic Fork Mounted Jib
- Model NO: TFMJ30
- Converts the forklift into a mobile crane
- 13 jib positions
- Safe working load 3000Kg – 640Kg
- One swivel hook
- Retension chain
- Fork pocket dimensions 180mm(w) x 60mm(h) x 660mm(I)
Warrior Fork Adaptor Lifting Beam
- Model No: MK25
- Capacity 2500Kg
- Max fork section: 160mm x 60mm
- Allows overhead lifting
- Tipping containers provide the best help to industry for sorting refuse, waste and handling materials
- Designed, reinforced and powder painted to offer the maximum safety and lifetime
- Sprung pressure plate on the base frame for automatic emptying
- Also with manual tipping
Tipping containers are exceptionally well suited for sorting waste. They can be supplied in appropriate colours as recommended by the refuse collection board.
TIPPO is reinforced in the correct places to withstand tough truck handling.
- Corner reinforcements increase the containers rigidity
- Reinforced fork channels
- Stop axle is dimensioned to cope with the loads to which it can be subjected
- The automatic tipping function is not just for increased effciency, it also increases the safety during empty from heights, since the TIPPO cannot slide off the forks due to the reaction from the rubbish container
|Blue||Paper||Colour No (RAL 5019)|
|Red||Dangerous for the environment||Colour No (RAL 3020)|
|White||Plastic||Colour No (RAL 9010)|
|Orange||Combustable||Colour No (RAL 2008)|
|Yellow||Textile||Colour No (RAL 1021)|
|Brown||Compostable||Colour No (RAL 8017)|
|Green||Glass||Colour No (RAL 6032)|
|Grey||Metal||Colour No (RAL 7042)|
Technical specifications for open tipping containers
|Indentification||Tippo 150||Tippo 300||Tippo 600||Tippo 900||Tippo 1100||Tippo 1600||Tippo 2000||Tippo 2500||Tippo 3000|
Technical specifications for tipping containers with high cover
|Indentification||TL 200||TL 400||TL 750||TL 1100||TL 1300||TL 1700||TL 2200||TL 2700|
Warrior Fork Mounted Drum Tipper HK285
- Capacity 680Kg
- For 210 litre steel drums
- For tipping, pouring etc
- Converts your forklift truck into a drum handler
- The 10m pull-chain loop allows control from the drivers seat
- It has 30:1 ratio gear box preventing gravity roll
WARRIOR Drum Positioner – DR400
- Capacity 400Kg
- For manipulating 210 litre steel or L and XL ring drums from horizontal to vertical and vice versa
- Hinged tines lock automatically when lowered to ground in horizontal position
- Ideal for loading/unloading drums stored horizontally on drum racking and stands
- Suitable for loading drums and onto vehicles
- Completely mechanical operated
- Can be operated without the driver leaving the the seat of the truck
- Easy to learn operating technique, written instructions provided
- Max. fork W x D: 140 x 150mm fork spread:575mm
- Overall size: 1900 x 690 x 655mm
- Net weight: 75Kg
WARRIOR Gator Grip Forklift Drum Grab
- Carry one or two drums by the automatic grip lock, maintains a positive grip over rough floor surface
- The Gator Grip onto lock feature will not open and ensures safe secure drum transport
- Grip head has different position to fit different heights
- Easily carry and have much more safety
|Drum Size (Gallon)||55||55 x 2|
|Fork Opening (mm)||560||605|
|Overall size (mm)||830x710x100||1030x850x1000|
|Net Weight (Kg)||60||96|
WARRIOR Automatic Drum Clamps for Forklift Trucks
WARRIOR Automatic Drum Clamps For Forklift Trucks fit quickly and easily onto the forks. They are secured via hand screws. Once fitted, the drum clamp will automatically pick up, transport and deposit drums without the driver needing to leave the truck. The drums are held in position by using their own weight to tighten the arms. When deposited the arms of the clamp simply slide away from the drum. Available for steel 210 litre drums in either drum or double drum configuration and now the DG50 for Single Plastic Drums
Forklift not what it used to be? Need some spare parts? Then look no further!
As well as being the market leader in forklift attachments, here at One Stop Handling we also have unparalleled access to Forklift Parts for all makes and models.
We understand that your forklift is an integral part of your business and that you cannot be without your forklift for long. That’s why we can have your parts in 24 hours to help get you back up and running.
Nothing is too big or small so whether it’s a wheel nut, a filter, a seat or a whole new engine you need then give us a call.
Still having trouble?
Then one of our qualified engineers will call out and find the source of your problem. We have years of experience in the materials handling business and we understand the pressures and time constraints our customers are under.
So, if your machinery isn’t working as it should, then call One Stop Handling and we’ll have you back on your wheels in no time!